Complaint Review: UOL Juno / Netzero Online

• Updated: Fri, January 30, 2009

• Reported By:Lawrenceville Georgia
UOL Juno / Netzero Online
juno.com Internet U.S.A.

UOL Juno / Netzero Online Fraudulent charges on my Amex to Juno Online New York Internet

In checking the year end summary of my AMEX account I noticed a recurring charge for UOL ONLINE JUNO SVCS.

I called Juno and they cancelled the account and credited my account for 2 of the 5 charges. They then asked me if I knew a specific individual who's name was on the account. I'd never heard of the individual, and they would not directly give me information or an address.

I was directed to a web address abuse@support.juno.com to request information on this individual.

Beware, this seems to be happening too much with this company!

I will post findings when they respond.

Thanks,

J
Atlanta Area, Georgia

Tuffdarts
Lawrenceville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2009 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UOL-Juno-Netzero-Online/internet/UOL-Juno-Netzero-Online-Fraudulent-charges-on-my-Amex-to-Juno-Online-New-York-Internet-418075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UOL Juno / Netzero Online