Complaint Review: UOL Juno Online Service

• Submitted: Thu, October 11, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 11, 2012

• Reported By: judithbershak — Los Angeles California United States of America
UOL Juno Online Service

UOL Juno Online Service Juno Internet Services UOL Juno charge me 14.95 for an account I didn't have but calling them helped. Internet

There must be a company whose credit card data got lost or stolen and these card are being used to open Juno accounts.  I got one opened in my name and fortunately caught it same day.  My CC company canceled my account and I'm getting a new card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2012 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UOL-Juno-Online-Service/internet/UOL-Juno-Online-Service-Juno-Internet-Services-UOL-Juno-charge-me-1495-for-an-account-I-d-953790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UOL Juno Online Service