Complaint Review: UOL Juno Online Svcs.

• Submitted: Sat, March 26, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, March 26, 2011

• Reported By: Belinda-Louie — Oregon United States of America
UOL Juno Online Svcs.
75 9th Ave FL 4 New York, New York United States of America

UOL Juno Online Svcs. FRAUDULENT CHARGES OF $14.95 FROM UOL JUNO ONLINE SERVICES ON MY AMERICAN EXPRESS BILL! New York, New York

I just received my American Express bill today & luckily my husband & I always go through all of our charges. To my surprise there was a charge for Juno Internet Services. I googled the company & found this 'Rip Off Report' web site showing how big a problem this is. I tried calling the company, but the foreign speaker said they have no account charged with that card. I finally told him I would contact the credit card company, then I hung up on him (after saying "thank you", so I wasn't too rude).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2011 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UOL-Juno-Online-Svcs/New-York-New-York-10011-7025/UOL-Juno-Online-Svcs-FRAUDULENT-CHARGES-OF-1495-FROM-UOL-JUNO-ONLINE-SERVICES-ON-MY-AM-710642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UOL Juno Online Svcs.