Complaint Review: UOL Juno Online

• Submitted: Sat, December 06, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 06, 2008

• Reported By:San Gabriel California
UOL Juno Online
www.juno.com San Gabriel, California U.S.A.

UOL Juno Online fraulent charges on credit card San Gabriel California

Received my credit card statement last week. Had 2 charges from UOL Juno Online. One for 9.95 and one for 14.95. Neither my husband, myself or my 4 year old daughter authorized these charges.

I called the number on my cc statement and spoke to customer service rep who wanted me to give her my credit card number to look up the account since she couldn't find an account by my phone number or name. HA!

I don't give people I don't know my credit card number. So, hung up on her and called my wonderful bank and had the card cancelled. The very nice rep is going to send me dispute papers and a new credit card. A pain in the butt for something I didn't do but I know if I didn't act quick there would be more charges.

Someone has got to do something about this company!

Katiesmum
San Gabriel, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2008 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UOL-Juno-Online/San-Gabriel-California-91776/UOL-Juno-Online-fraulent-charges-on-credit-card-San-Gabriel-California-398635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UOL Juno Online