barn

• Reported By:New York New York
UOL Juno Online
juno.com Nationwide U.S.A.

UOL Juno Online Watch your credit card activity and check your mail! Nationwide

I also found a charge on my credit card with the UOL company name as the charging party. My credit card company reversed the charge almost immediately, which is pretty suspicious considering complaints/questionable charges generally take a couple of weeks to resolve. Today I received a welcome letter from Juno in the mail along with a starter cd-rom. I was livid!! Of course like a fool I called their number (888) 839-5866 to make sure that whatever was happening had to stop. The operator pretended to be friendly and proceeded to ask me for my credit card number, then my pet's name, and finally just the last four digits of my credit card, this is all so he can "access" my account. When I asked him how and when this service was ordered, his reply was "maybe you accidentally signed up for it online", how ridiculous! I questioned where his company is based and he told me that he's in the Philippines but the company is US-based. He pretended to transfer me to his supervisor and really was just putting me on hold until I decided to hang up after 3 minutes.

Please give the attention this fraud activity requires to end this sort of daylight robbery!File a complaint with the Attorney General in your state, this is the only way they can be stopped!

Amy
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2009 09:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UOL-Juno-Online/nationwide/UOL-Juno-Online-Watch-your-credit-card-activity-and-check-your-mail-Nationwide-471765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UOL Juno Online