Complaint Review: UOL NETZERO

• Reported By:emmett Idaho
UOL NETZERO
Internet U.S.A.

UOL NETZERO ,NETZERO CHARGING BANK ACCOUNT CREDIT CARD Internet

I just checked my bank account online and found a 1.00 charge on my bank account for UOL NETZERO. I have never used Netzero for anything and never will. I called my bank and cancelled my credit card. She told me that these rip0FFs will sometimes charge only $1.00 for a while to see if you catch it, and if you don't then they will start making more purchases. So I cancelled the card to be on the safe side. I am glad that I checked my bank account today because it just happened yesterday. I guess I will start checking it everyday. I would really like to know how they get our credit card information.

Betty
emmett, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2008 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UOL-NETZERO/internet/UOL-NETZERO-NETZERO-CHARGING-BANK-ACCOUNT-CREDIT-CARD-Internet-355142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UOL NETZERO