Complaint Review: UOL NETZERO

• Updated: Fri, April 18, 2008

• Reported By:Channel Islands Other
UOL NETZERO
Www.netzero.net Nationwide U.S.A.

UOL NETZERO CC CHARGED BY THIS COMPANY, DESPITE NEVER HAVING USED THEM Nationwide

I have just been notified by my CC company that NETZERO has made unauthorised charges to my credit card.

This is despite that they are somewhere in the USA and I live in the UK, never lived in the USA, and have never heard of, let alone used their company, or any of their subsiduaries.

I called NETZERO directly to ask them what was going on, they denied having any knowledge of my credit card details or me.

When asked why they charged my card then, their answer was the CC company made the error.

I thought this was a one off problem, only to discover that planty of people have had problems with this company.

Something needs to be done!!! Can't they be ordered to cease trading?!

Meanwhile there is a fraud investigation being undertaken by my CC company.

Luvbug
Channel Islands
United Kingdom

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on NetZero

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2008 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UOL-NETZERO/nationwide/UOL-NETZERO-CC-CHARGED-BY-THIS-COMPANY-DESPITE-NEVER-HAVING-USED-THEM-Nationwide-327095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UOL NETZERO