Complaint Review: UOL Net Zero

• Reported By:Macon Georgia
UOL Net Zero
http://www.netzero.com Internet U.S.A.

UOL Net Zero Fraudulently billing my Credit Card Internet

Today, my Credit Card has shown a charge from UOL Net Zero. I have never heard of this company. When I called, the first person tried to get my Credit Card #. I told her they had charged my account, and they should have that number. I refused to give them the information. After a few minutes, I demanded to speak with her Supervisor.

I was then turned over to a man who could barely speak English. After another few minutes on the phone, with him trying to get my CC#, and of course my refusal, he stated that perhaps it was a mistake and for me to call the CC Company and dispute this charge. I'd already disputed the charge.

After researching the internet, I discovered this company owns FTD and Classmates. We've sent flowers for years and used our Credit Card, without an incident.

However, a few months ago, I joined Classmates. After this happened, I immediately cancelled my membership. I then called all my automatic withdrawal accounts and gave them a new CC#. I will cancel this credit card, and it seems such a shame, because we've had it for many, many years.

Maybe, there are lots of folks out there who don't check their credit card statements thoroughly, but I just happen to check mine practically everyday on line.

Macon, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2008 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UOL-Net-Zero/internet/UOL-Net-Zero-Fraudulently-billing-my-Credit-Card-Internet-384590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UOL Net Zero