Complaint Review: UOL *NetZero

• Updated: Thu, July 24, 2008

• Reported By:Ashtabula Ohio
UOL *NetZero
netzero Internet U.S.A.

UOL *NetZero they charged my visa card without authorization, I never have used netzero Internet

Stay on top of your checking, debit or check card account. I caught this in time. The UOL Netzero charge was still in my Banks Authorization and my account had not been charged yet. I called my bank as soon as i saw this charge and Googled it. The bank was familiar with the fraudulent charge put on my account and immediately took the necessary steps to halt it. I have no idea how they got the information about my account.
Nothing is completely secure and as a consumer I try my best to watch out for myself. I am responsable for my own accounts and actions, thank God I have a great Bank.

Ashtabula, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2008 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UOL-NetZero/internet/UOL-NetZero-they-charged-my-visa-card-without-authorization-I-never-have-used-netzero-In-355377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UOL *NetZero