Complaint Review: UOL*Juno Online

• Submitted: Thu, October 15, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, October 15, 2009

• Reported By: Joanne De — New Bern North Carolina USA
UOL*Juno Online

UOL*Juno Online in 4/06 this company put charges of $4.95 on my credit card. i never signed up for this and they said they could not find records of it. i want a refund of $180 because it was not authorized Internet

we recently discovered a charge of $4.95 for Juno Online on my Fideliey Investments credit card.  i called the telephone number associated with it to find out what it was.  ithey said it was an internet service that we knew nothing about.  they claim my husband signed up for this in April, 2006.

my husband knows nothing about a computer.  he cannot even turn it on.  he certainly DID NOT ORDER THIS.  i asked them to check this account, and they could find nothing in their files.  finalllly they discovered it, but would not give me any details of the or forms that were signed.  after seeing your Ripoff site i thought you could help me get a refund of $180 that we paid for a service we never ordered and never had.

Since there are so many other reports on this company, i think the authorities should be informed.  can i help you in any way?

Joanne De

New Bern

North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2009 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UOLJuno-Online/internet/UOLJuno-Online-in-406-this-company-put-charges-of-495-on-my-credit-card-i-never-sign-509892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UOL*Juno Online