Complaint Review: UOL*Juno Online

• Reported By:NA Minnesota
UOL*Juno Online
www.juno.com Nationwide U.S.A.

UOL*Juno Online Credit Card Fraud charges Nationwide California

Juno charged my credit card $14.95. I haven't used a dial up service in over 5 years and it was never Juno. I Goggled their phone number I received from my credit card company 888-839-5866 and see this has happened before. I disputed the charges and canceled my credit card. I large company like Juno should have better policies in place but I still don't know how they even received my credit card. This was the only unauthorized charge so I don't think someone sold my information just to get dial up internet.
I wanted to report this so others can see this is happening and if enough people report this then call your state attorney general.

Honest person
NA, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2009 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UOLJuno-Online/nationwide/UOLJuno-Online-Credit-Card-Fraud-charges-Nationwide-California-456300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UOL*Juno Online