Complaint Review: UOL*NET ZERO

• Submitted: Fri, April 24, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 24, 2009

• Reported By:Fredericksburg Virginia
UOL*NET ZERO
www.netzero.net Woodland Hills, California U.S.A.

UOL*NET ZERO Took funds from my account that was unauthorized Woodland Hills California

I would like to report the theft of my money. Net Zero went into my debit account unauthorized. This is the second internet company that has done this act to me. Sometthing needs to be done about this. How are they getting away with it? I got my money returned to my account from the other company & I will get my money back from Net Zero!! We the people need to look into getting better laws enforced about this situation.

Algie
Fredericksburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2009 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UOLNET-ZERO/Woodland-Hills-California/UOLNET-ZERO-Took-funds-from-my-account-that-was-unauthorized-Woodland-Hills-California-446228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UOL*NET ZERO