Complaint Review: UOL*NETZERO 866-841-1442 CAUS

• Updated: Tue, August 17, 2010

• Reported By: Brenda — Cuyahoga Falls Ohio USA
UOL*NETZERO 866-841-1442 CAUS
Internet, California United States of America

UOL*NETZERO 866-841-1442 CAUS placing a 14.95 charge on my Discover each month. I called, they said they had no record of my phone or account. They continue to charge my account. I went to their web page they are an internet dial Internet, California

*Consumer Comment: Happening in California also

Net Zero is placing a 14.95 charge on my Discover each month starting in May of 2010. I called they said they had no record of my phone number or an account for me so they couldn't cancel the charge. They continue to charge my account. I went to their web page, they are an internet dial up service, I access the internet Via DSL through At&t. I have contacted Discover each month and it is under investigation by Discover. I requested Discover change my account number and send me a new card. Discover is taking a very long time to resolve the issue. This is scary that first of all NETZERO can do this and Discover allows it to continue and second that no one is going after NET ZERO. There are tones of reports about them on this site. When I get time I am emailing the Ohio State Attorney General's office and the FBI. I would also send it to my State Senator and Congressman to see if they can get anywhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2010 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UOLNETZERO-866-841-1442-CAUS/Internet-California-/UOLNETZERO-866-841-1442-CAUS-placing-a-1495-charge-on-my-Discover-each-month-I-called-626529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UOL*NETZERO 866-841-1442 CAUS

Happening in California also

AUTHOR: 1320Fastback - (United States of America)

I was just contacted by one of my CC companies and have also been charged by UOL*NETZERO 866-841-1442 CA for $9.95, my CC has canceled my card and is opening an investigation.