Complaint Review: UOL*NETZERO

• Updated: Thu, November 12, 2009

• Reported By: thelittlesea — Tampa Florida United States of America
UOL*NETZERO
21301 Burbank Boulevard Woodland Hills, California United States of America

UOL*NETZERO UOL*NetZero Never been affiliated with them/shared any info & THEY ARE STEALING MONEY OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT! Woodland Hills, California

I have never been affiliated with the company NetZero in my entire life. I have never bought any kind of internet/cable/phone package from any company in my entire life. The internet I am using right now is serviced by Verizon and the account is in my fiance's name and attached to HIS bank account. I am a starving college student and have no money to spare. "UOL*NETZERO" withdrew $4.95 from my checking account, most likely accessed by my debit card, earlier today. I did not make a single transaction ALL day, I never took my wallet out of my purse while in public- I went to class, came home and found this ridiculous, irrelevant and downright heinous charge to my account. How is it possible that with Bernie Madoff and so many other fraudulent schemes being taken down that kind of ridiculous behavior can go on?! This is absurdity and I will be contacting my bank tomorrow.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2009 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UOLNETZERO/Woodland-Hills-California-91367/UOLNETZERO-UOLNetZero-Never-been-affiliated-with-themshared-any-info-THEY-ARE-STEALIN-523236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UOL*NETZERO