Complaint Review: UOL*NETZERO

• Submitted: Mon, September 22, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 22, 2008

• Reported By:Snellville Georgia
Nationwide U.S.A.

UOL*NETZERO WAMU Debit Card FRAUD UOL*NETZERO charges two trnasactions to my WAMU debit card. Never been a customer Nationwide

UOL*NETZERO generated 2 transactions this morning for $1.00 each. These were on my WAMU debit Matercard.
I have never, ever been a Netzero customer so they have no reason whatsoever to have my card number.

I'm sure the worthless, pinheaded, punkass thief who did this thinks that the low transaction amount will allow them to get away with stealing my hard earned money.

Just like the agressive "homeless" in Atlanta, they think they will prevail by bullying the rest of us and betting that we won't go to the trouble to catch them for just a couple of bucks.

Hope you read this you worthless punks! I just cancelled my card and put a fraud alert on my accounts. I'll spend $2000 just to catch your worthless, lazy, punkass. In fact, I'll just make you my new hobby...I needed one anyway. I'll just spend my free time tracking your sorry a*s down and pressing charges. And when I'm done with the criminal charges, (likely not very painful for you), I'll start on the civil charges and all the pain and distress you've caused me over all the time and money it took to catch you - you a*s. You sorry, stinky, unwashed punk a*s.

You see, I work for a living. And I have lots of cash. And now lots of free time since my wife just died. I'm going to track your a*s down and put it through a shredder. You'll be paying me until you die, punk.

Snellville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2008 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UOLNETZERO/nationwide/UOLNETZERO-WAMU-Debit-Card-FRAUD-UOLNETZERO-charges-two-trnasactions-to-my-WAMU-debit-ca-374953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UOL*NETZERO