Complaint Review: UOL*Netzero

• Reported By:Glen Burnie Maryland
UOL*Netzero
netzero.com Internet U.S.A.

UOL*Netzero UOL*NETZERO Attempting to Charge Me Online Internet

When checking my bank balance, I noticed a pending charge of $1. I discovered the company attempting this charge is UOL*Netzero. I never had any dealings with netzero. I notified my credit union of the fraudulent charge. They blocked my card, but I have to wait to see what the actual amount Netzero attempts to charge. Apparently, they first charge $1 to see if money can be withdrawn. Once they determine it can be withdrawn, the actual amount is taken from the account. Once I discover that, I have to fill out a fraudulent form, have it notarized, then submit it to my credit union.

I wouldn't mind participating in a class action suit for the time I wasted having to contact my credit union, have my card blocked, wonder how much is going to be taken from my account, then fill out a fraudulent form to get the money back.

Steven
Glen Burnie, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2009 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UOLNetzero/internet/UOLNetzero-UOLNETZERO-Attempting-to-Charge-Me-Online-Internet-411596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UOL*Netzero