Complaint Review: UPS & FEDEX Refund Recovery Home Business

• Submitted: Wed, January 21, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, January 31, 2004

• Reported By:Covington Kentucky
UPS & FEDEX Refund Recovery Home Business
www.weaponscentral.net Pembroke Pines, Florida U.S.A.

UPS & FEDEX Refund Recovery Home Business, Adultmovies4u, Weaponscentral.net ripoff Pembroke Pines Florida

*Author of original report: Bought off e-bay from a user called adultmovies4u whose account has since been suspended

Hi. I have a question on my particular form of this scam. I bought the Refund Processor software after looking around at different sites (shopping) and seeing the different prices. (One of the place I visited was workintheusa.org which claimed to be a charitable organization but lead to a link to buy this software.)

Anyway, after reading it again and again (and being naive enough at the time not to check UPS or Fedex to see if they supported these claims.) on different sites I guess it was a case of repeating the same lie over and over and it becomes truth, so I decided I would be interested in buying the software if I could find it a reasonable price.

I decided on a whim to look on E-bay and sure enough, there it was for $35. ($30 for the software, $5 for shipping.) After reading how great the software was all over the place and seeing it for much more money everywhere else, I figured I didn't have anything to lose. I bought the software and when it came, it was a BURNED CD of the software.

My question is this, do I have any recourse here? I have tried contacting the seller (his E-bay account is suspended, surprise, surprise..) and my receipt e-mail listed weaponscentral.net. I tried their e-mail and I don't get any response.

This really bugs me because he had a bunch of these items for sale meaning a bunch of people are in the same boat as me. Is there any way to check if he even had the legal rights to copy the software? I don't think I can contact PaySystems for a refund as it wasn't technically their software but a burned copy. I am kinda at a loss here so any help would be appreciated.

Beth
Covington, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2004 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UPS-FEDEX-Refund-Recovery-Home-Business/Pembroke-Pines-Florida/UPS-FEDEX-Refund-Recovery-Home-Business-Adultmovies4u-Weaponscentralnet-ripoff-Pembro-77621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UPS & FEDEX Refund Recovery Home Business

AUTHOR: Beth - (U.S.A.)

I bought this software off of e-bay from a user called adultmovies4u whose account has since been suspended. He didn't even send the original software, just a burned CD. I am wondering if anyone knows if there is anything I can do about this?