- Report: #183645
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: UPS Store
UPS Store6732 West Coal Mine Ave. Littleton, Colorado U.S.A.
UPS Store P.O. Boxes are a rip-off at the UPS Store, use them and you will be sorry Littleton Colorado
*Consumer Comment: Exactly
*Consumer Comment: UPS PR infested
*Consumer Suggestion: PMB's are Regulated by the DMM
*Consumer Comment: Street address locations have advantages.
*Consumer Comment: UPS Store
*Consumer Comment: MAIL BOX DROPS LIKE THIS ARE COMMONLY USED BY PEOPLE WITH SOMETHING TO HIDE
*UPDATE Employee: UPS store employee
*Consumer Suggestion: How to stop your mail delivery to a UPS store
*Consumer Comment: UPS stores vary by service
*Consumer Suggestion: A suggestion, and clarification for Stan...
*Consumer Comment: I LOVE The UPS Store
After I stopped service with the UPS Store is when I found out what a bad deal their P.O. Boxes really are for the following reasons:
1. The UPS Store does not forward, or return to sender, ANY mail. None! No matter how importent it might be to you.
2. Here is the really cheesy part - The Ups Store THROWS away all mail they get after you close your P.O. Box. It does not matter what the mail is, even if it is a large check or an invoice.
3. Th US Postal Service will not allow you to put in a change of address on the UPS Store's P.O. Boxes... so mail keeps going there and keeps getting thrown away.
4. The UPS Store does not tell you any of the above when you are signing up for one of their P.O. Boxes, I had the displessure of finding out only after I stopped service with them.
I wish I would have known what a BAD deal the UPS Store had going before I signed up for one of their P.O. Boxes... I also Wish I knew how many of my customers checks ended up in the TRASH at the UPS Store.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2006 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UPS-Store/Littleton-Colorado-80123/UPS-Store-PO-Boxes-are-a-rip-off-at-the-UPS-Store-use-them-and-you-will-be-sorry-Little-183645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.