Complaint Review: UPS United Parcel Service

• Reported By:CARY North Carolina
UPS United Parcel Service
FT. WORTH, TEXAS U.S.A.

UPS REFUSED PAYING DAMAGED INSURANCE CLIAM FT. WORTH TEXAS

I sold a Beverage Dispenser on E-bay, the top of it is Plastic, I used UPS to ship it, it was very well packed, lots of bubble rap, Foam, and separated the three peaces apart with bubble raps, On July 16, 2009 my customer received her order Damaged , she contacted me, I told her to reported to UPS, the came Monday July 20, 2009 and got the unit from her and returned it back to as Customer Do Not want, I called them the said do not wary about the sticker on the box, we do that any way for all the Damaged items,

the next day Tuesday 21, 2009 I called to ask about the Damage inspection that it was done, and why the unit was returned to me, well the told me that the claim was denied because it was not backed properly, I asked for the inspector name and a copy of the picture the have taken, well they have not opened the box even, how did I know that, my customer send me a picture of the box as she sealed it, and UPS could not provide me with any prove of inspection, they just do not want to take responsibility and pay for the damaged that accrued the their drivers, I even under insured the unit accidentally on line for $400.00 Only. I need to get paid so I can replace the unit to my customer or refund her Money.

ABBOUD
CARY, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2009 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UPS-United-Parcel-Service/FT-WORTH-TEXAS/UPS-REFUSED-PAYING-DAMAGED-INSURANCE-CLIAM-FT-WORTH-TEXAS-475028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UPS United Parcel Service