Complaint Review: UPS delivery from American Cash Awards

• Updated: Mon, June 16, 2014

• Reported By: Mike — Santa Fe Texas
UPS delivery from American Cash Awards
, Tennessee Jamaica

UPS delivery from American Cash Awards gave no name tryed to get $95.00 to deliver car and 5.1 million dollars from Tennessee only said Tennessee

lady called me and said she was with UPS and needed an address to deliver a car and breffcase containing 5.1 Million dollars, then said I would have to go to the UPS store in Tennessee to pick up or I could have delivered to my house for a fee.  she said the fee was $95.00 dollare to deliver to Texas.  I told her to deliver it and I would pay her $95.00 dollars and she said that I had to pay first and to give her my credit card info and I told her that I would pay when the car and 5.1 Million dollars was delivered so she hung up on me.  How she got my name and phone number I don't know but she thinks I'm coming to Jamaka with my men to collect my car and 5.1 Million dollars since I told her where she lives and that she better have it when I get there or I will hurt her real bad.  Darn she said sorry and hung up on me. so I guess the scam got scamed back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2013 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UPS-delivery-from-American-Cash-Awards/Tennessee/UPS-delivery-from-American-Cash-Awards-gave-no-name-tryed-to-get-9500-to-deliver-car-and-1087841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UPS delivery from American Cash Awards