Complaint Review: UPS

• Submitted: Wed, May 14, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, May 14, 2014

• Reported By: acompleteunknown — Encino California
Nationwide USA

UPS Failed to deliver my package...and the horrible customer service took zero responsibility Encino Nationwide

This was the live chat report from UPS after they failed to drop off a package to address.

Initial Question: Never received my package Carla V.: Hi, this is Carla V.. I'll be happy to assist you.
 Carla V.: I am sorry to know that your shipment has not  arrived.I know how important this package is  for you. Just a moment while I check on that.
 Carla V.: I have checked the status of your shipment in  our tracking system. Our records indicate that  your shipment was delivered today at 13:44  to  the following address:

ENCINO CA 91316

Your shipment was released at the following  location:
 Jason: I live in an apartment building...there is no porch.
 Carla V.: Have you had the opportunity to check the  delivery location?
 Jason: There's no package.
 Jason: Yes.
 Carla V.: Have you had the opportunity to check with  other members in the household?
 Jason: In the apartment building?
 Jason: Do you know what an apartment building is?
 Carla V.: I am sorry that information is not on the system. At this point, a package investigation is required to further research this shipment. Please contact Amazon directly. Amazon prefers to handle shipment inquiries like this one directly with you. I am unable to contact them on your behalf.

You can report this situation on Amazon's web site using the following link:

Carla V.: Options are available to have Amazon.com contact you via e-mail, phone, or chat. You may also enter your telephone number and have an Amazon.com representative give you a return call.

Jason: So basically, your driver screwed up and you're blaming Amazon?
 Jason: I'm going to post this chat online for my readers to see.
 Carla V.: I understand that this option do not completely meet your needs.  I wish there were other alternatives available.
 Jason: Call you driver and find out what they did with the package...that's an option.
 Carla V.: Unfortunately, I don’t have any other resolution options to provide. I am sorry that I am not able to completely resolve your situation through chat support. Thanks for contacting us. Bye now.
 Carla V. has disconnected.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2014 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UPS/nationwide/UPS-Failed-to-deliver-my-packageand-the-horrible-customer-service-took-zero-responsibi-1146802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UPS