Complaint Review: UPS

• Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: UPS Two Day Scam — Florida
www.ups.com www.ups.com, Select State/Province USA

UPS Scam of two days delivery www.ups.com Nationwide

On Tuesday Friday 18th, 2013 I placed an order on Amazon for a car component I really need and paid 80 USD
for a two day rush shippingwith UPS. I tracked the order with detail and everything was looking good. On
June 20th afternoon I contacted one of the UPS agents on the chat and they also confirmed not to worry
that the order was on its way. Likewise, someone from UPS also called and said that it was all good and
it would arrive before 6 PM. Well, it didn't because there was an "exception". Meaning that someone
apparently forgot to load the package into the truck but somehow it still made it to the system as "out
for delivery".
I have invested 3 hours++ of my life on June 21st contacting UPS and AMAZON over chat on 12 different
occasions! TWELVE. All of them said not to worry, that the order was guaranteed our for delivery. Likewise,
the local lady from UPS was apparently very upset she had to speak with a client and was always very
First contact was at 9 AM. As the order was not arriving I started contacting UPS agents. All of them
said the order would be delivered on or before 5 PM. Guess what? It was not delivered. Do you know why?
Because there was another "exception". It seems that they forgot to put the package inside the truck again!
Then I got a message saying I could pick up the package in California from a lady that apparently failed to
notice I am in Florida.
After writing a complaint to UPS their solution was to give me back the money I paid for a service that was
never performed. That is their concept of customer service. Should I be happy I am getting the money back
for a service that never happened in the first place?
It is now 20 (TWENTY) people from UPS I had contact
with in two days and not ONE was able to deliver what was promised in the first place. Terrible experience
and zero accountability.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 08:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UPS/wwwupscom-Select-StateProvince/UPS-Scam-of-two-days-delivery-wwwupscom-Nationwide-1061161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UPS