- Report: #142459
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: URBANFLORISTS
URBANFLORISTSurbanflorist.com Vancouver,, British Columbia Canada
URBANFLORISTS FRAUDULENT COMPANY ripoff Vancouver British Columbia
*Consumer Suggestion: Isn't it time that this operation gets shut down permanently? ..Where are the authorities to shut down Urban Florist?
2. Flowers were not delivered on 5/11 (the order is time-sensitive, for birthday).
3. I sent two emails in the evening to get the standard response from autoresponder - it's funny, that AUTOresponder explains delay in delivery by Mothers Day (seems that all orders made before and AFTER that day are not delivered in time)
4. Today at 10 A/M/ I sent a new message with high priority asking about my order. The reply was again from the autoresponder and with the same silly explanation.
5. I spent a lot of time for the phone call to urbanflorists, and have heard two dozen times how important is my call to them. The standard message contains also advice to use email - but I know, that it is a WRONG WAY from one autoresponder to other.
6. Finally, I reached a human being who gave me the same response as day before - "on delivery". It was another AUTORESONDER - now with human voice.
7. He refused to cancel my order.
8. He refused to connect me to supervisor.
Go to Google ("urbanflorists.com"- it will give you a full
understanding of this fraudulent company - from customer and from insider's point of view.
Oak Park, Illinois
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2005 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/URBANFLORISTS/Vancouver-British-Columbia-V5Z-4B2/URBANFLORISTS-FRAUDULENT-COMPANY-ripoff-Vancouver-British-Columbia-142459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.