Complaint Review: UROVO TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION LIMITED

• Updated: Fri, March 14, 2014

• Reported By: Tempered Enterprises, LLC. — Kimberling City Missouri
UROVO TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION LIMITED
7/F, Zondy Cyber Building, Keyuan South Road, Shenzhen City, Other China

UROVO TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION LIMITED BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. KNOWINGLY FAILED TO MEET SPECIFICATIONS. Shenzhen City China

I ordered the i9000 from Urovo's authorized supplier. The product has a "Developer mode" that is required if you want to execute any code that is not signed. As I am a developer I need this. When the product comes it is not the developer model. Instead of giving me the firmware to make it work they refuse because their ENTIRE security model is based on no one having the developer NK.bin.

Anyways. So I send the device back, wait weeks, and get the new one. It's WIFI does not work so they send me a firmware upgrade. I should have know there was something wrong with this but I cannot use the device without internet anyways so I applied the update.

Sure enough DEVELOPER MODE was disabled.

They tell me this is my problem and they don't care to fix it. I am now left with a device I cannot use that I paid over $620 for. Plus it ruined my companies launch at the Texas Bitcoin Conference as I had no working prototype.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2014 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UROVO-TECHNOLOGY-CORPORATION-LIMITED/Shenzhen-City-Other/UROVO-TECHNOLOGY-CORPORATION-LIMITED-BAD-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-KNOWINGLY-FAILED-TO-MEET-SPECI-1130756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UROVO TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION LIMITED