Complaint Review: URentDVD

• Submitted: Fri, September 03, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, September 03, 2010

• Reported By: pressureworld — Lithonia Georgia United States of America
URentDVD

URentDVD URentdvd.com, URentdvd's free trial offer is a serious ripoff scheme "Beware", Internet

All I can say is learn from my mistake. URentdvds is a adult rental site based on the popular Netflix model. I signed up for their free 10 day trial which sounded great. I could rent out three films at a time for the trial period. and the company gave you a week to send all the films back after the trial ended, It was pretty much a no brainer I assumed.

The company sent the films two at a time the third would come a day later. Toward the end of the 10 day period, I sent the two films I had back and I canceled the trial. They immediately charged my card, deleted my account then sent the third film a week later. It didn't even seam real It happen so quickly.

I tried to call and complain but guess what, theres absolutely no contact information  with the exception of a support email address. I fired off complaint after complaint there were all ignored and I was sent generic messages.

To make a long story short I ended up going to the bank and changing my debit card number to prevent them from charging me any further. Beware of this company.

SG

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2010 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/URentDVD/internet/URentDVD-URentdvdcom-URentdvds-free-trial-offer-is-a-serious-ripoff-scheme-Beware-In-637324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on URentDVD