- Report: #1061361
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: US-1 Van Lines
US-1 Van Lines650 nw 105th street\ Miami, Florida USA
US-1 Van Lines A BUNCH OF LIES Miami Florida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I am so disappointeed with the service provided by US-1 Van Lines and I want to make everyone aware of their services so you do not make the same mistake I did.
1. A sales representative name Tommy explained to me that there is a 150.00 charge for shipping items on the 3rd floor. So, I explained to him that I could not afford to pay that amount along with the other fees when there are other companies that charge only 50.00 for 3rd floor delivery. So, he explained that he got an approval from his supervisor that I would only be charged 75.00. When the movers arrived they said that they didn't know what I was talking about so the shipment for the 3rd floor was 150.00. I ask the mover to call his supervisor (Lisa) and she didn't have the respect to call back and explain this false information that was provided to me.
2. I made sure I explained that I wanted my items delivered on the June 8th of 2013 or a few days after so I requested for my items to be picked up on the 6-1-13 so it had opportunity to arrive by that date. Apparently, Lisa explained to me that my items could not be shipped until after the 8th of June because that is what I requested. How is she going to tell me what I requested! Wait it gets worse, there was mechanical issues that prevented my shipment from being delivered in a timely manner. I had been calling in to track my shipment and told by the representative Melissa that my items was in route, but I eventually learned that from 6-1-13 to 6-17-13 to was in storage in Miami.
So, you can say they were giving false information to me the entire time. When I found out my items was in still in Miami due to mechanical issuse, I was so upset because that is not my problem, I am paying for my items to be delivered in an efficient manner and it wasn't. So, I contacted the manager, which was Lisa to explain to her my concern and this lady could careless about my frustration all she did was recite the contract to me as opposed to comforting me as a customer. Customer service was awful! What I think is they were waiting on more shipments going in the direction my items was going in so this moving company created lies about the delivery date so they could have a full load headed to Charlotte where my shipment was sent.
3. In adddition to all the headache I realized I was missing some items. I look on the inventory list everything was checked off, but I know a few of my items were missing. The movers left my apartment full of trash and did not throw the tape away that they used on my items.
4. There was a home esimate of 1470.57 but the final payment was the much more. Please stay away from this company.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2013 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-1-Van-Lines/Miami-Florida/US-1-Van-Lines-A-BUNCH-OF-LIES-Miami-Florida-1061361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.