Complaint Review: US AIRWAYS

*Author of original report: Democrat

*Consumer Comment: Sorry

*Author of original report: To the US Airway employee

*Consumer Comment: Where?

I booked a vacation package from Expedia and they put me through this airline.

OK - here is the long and the short of the story, I booked on expedia through US Airways. According to US Airways rules and policies, after a problem with my girlfriend we could not travel and cancelled. Expedia refunded my money right away leaving me to deal with US Airways. These people are deceptive and liars. i booked the trip in july for travel in sept and when i had to cancel they told me the year started at the book date versus the travel date. I asked them (no skin off their nose if they could put me out 30 days as i didnt know it was from the book date versus travel) Absolutely not we dont bend our rules it is what it is and thats it.

I asked to speak with a manager man was that a mistake what a rude nasty b*tch she wakes up every morning set to piss off US airways customers. I understand policy i really do but comon 30 days for a mistake it was a 1200 ticket. NOPE sorry cant help and then she got an attitude she was a real peach as a business owner myself had i had an employee talking to a customer like that i would have fired her on the spot.

I have informed our accounting dept of our company that NO reimbursable tickets will be submitted through our expense accounts or credit cards for US Airways.

These people appear to be losing there jobs and closing down the airline their could be NO other reason why one would treat another person quite the way this idiot did. If you are from US Airways i would be happy to give you the details of this issue so that you may correct it.

Talking to my some of my friends after my experience, I came to find out that I wasn't the only one that has had a negative experience with US Airways. They had bad experiences with other airlines as well, but the major difference is that when they approached the airline with the problem, they received actual good customer service in response. Not some generic letter explain policies, but a genuine apology or compensation of some type.

I wouldn't recommend US Airways to anyone based on my experience, you have been warned!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2012 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-AIRWAYS/internet/US-AIRWAYS-DECEPTIVE-RUDE-ZERO-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-LOUSY-PLANES-Internet-899936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US AIRWAYS

Democrat

AUTHOR: Marco - (United States of America)

Once again that is partially whats wrong with society today everyone sticks their nose into other peoples business. I can clearly see that your a democrat but honestly butt out because you dont know the facts about my complaint.

If everyone lets businesses operate the way this airline does this is what happens service is gone and the climate with big business is one of we can get away with it because people dont do anything about it. Its important that everyone know how i was treated with this "I DONT CARE ATTITUDE" US Airways was insensative to my issue when i paid them alot of money.

Mr. Democrat thanks for keeping this in the top posts because of your "stick your nose in other peoples business attitude. Vote for obama will you!

Sorry

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

Sorry, but when you put a message on a worldwide public forum, you have made it everybody's/anybody's business.  You may well get comments you don't like.  You don't get to decide who posts and what they post.

I expect you are a typical current republican in that you have to politicize everything whether it makes any sense or not.

To the US Airway employee

AUTHOR: Marco - (United States of America)

Number one Mr. Dogooder its none of your business!

Had you understanded my post you would have read that the policy i agreed to said i had 1 year to use any unearned credit what they didnt tell me was that it was from the ticketing date NOT the travel date (deceptive) when i phoned them and spoke with someone other than a manager i was told that Expedia was a bulk ticketeer and that i should contact them when in fact their policy requires i contact the airline. (liar) she just didnt want to deal with yet another customer dissatisfaction.

We do not support companies that dont practice what they preach as there ad says about the customer service. That is my business if i choose not to use their service any longer as its my money. Our company was founded on customer first and we dont support companies that we spend our hard earned money on treating us and our people crappy.

It was a canned letter and i was simply asking for an exception for a misunderstanding if your not that flexible you should not be dealing with the public.

Oh and no I do not work for US Airways.  In fact I don't even fly them, but nothing you posted here showed they did anything wrong or tried to rip you off.

Then why do you care find something more productive to do with your time maybee you could volunteer at US airways since you have so much time on your hands. let me guess your a democrat arent you?

Where?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

These people are deceptive and liars
Where did they lie or were deceptive?  It sounds like they were upfront about their policies, you just don't agree with it because they won't make an exception for you and extend it out 30 days.

- Wow I bet any of your employees who use(and like US Airways) are really happy with you right now.   Or let me take a guess that no one in your company uses US Airways because they are so bad and you just wanted to make a point.  Well why not just post here that you told your accounting department to not accept any checks written by Leprechauns either.  It would have about the same effect.

- Oh now I get it.  You not only wanted an exception you wanted some sort of "payoff".

variations