Complaint Review: U.S. AMERICA Online Group

• Submitted: Mon, December 29, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 29, 2008

• Reported By:Barnwell Alberta
U.S. AMERICA Online Group
404 W.Broadway Rd., Suite 107 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

U.S. AMERICA Online Group Scammed a Sr. Citizen living below the poverty level!!! This web program is a Fraud!!! Tempe Arizona

This company scammed me, a 69 year old Sr.Citizen who lives below the poverty level. Their high pressure approach makes you believe this will be an easy way to make that extra money you need. They talked me into their highest priced program for $4000.00 USD. There were also fees of 119.98 - that I don't know what it was for.

This was on July 14, 2008 - and after viewing some Rip Off Reports felt I had been taken advantage of. I sent an email on July 20, asking them to terminate the agreement I had signed. I was supposed to have a 14-day refund policy. After not hearing from them - I called on July 27 and they refused to give me a refund - said my time was up - only 13 days had passed-and I had sent the email.

I felt sick and helpless. After 30 days they started taking 19.99 a month out of my Visa, too. I'll be years paying for this program and they have been no help to in my efforts to use the website - it just took more money to use it, which I didn't have. This is a crime to take advantage of the Sr. Citizens. This is a fraud....Please HELP me!!!

Gertie
Barnwell, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2008 09:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-AMERICA-Online-Group/Tempe-Arizona-85282/US-AMERICA-Online-Group-Scammed-a-Sr-Citizen-living-below-the-poverty-level-This-we-406076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. AMERICA Online Group