Complaint Review: US AUTO ASSIST

• Updated: Sat, August 02, 2014

• Reported By: hitechrr — E. Islip New York
US AUTO ASSIST
250 E.DEVON AVE. ITASCA, Illinois USA

US AUTO ASSIST COMBINED INSURANCE, US AUTO ASSIST CHARGED FOR SOMETHING THAT I DID NOT KNOW I HAD ITASCA Illinois

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: file a report

On July 30, 2014 a package was mailed to me. It was for US AUTO ASSIST membership.It stated that I was a member since 11/6/2009. I never heard of the company and I have had AAA for years. They were taking $11.99 out of my account for almost 5 years without my knowlage. I thought the 11.99 was for one of my many combined insurance policies. I called and canceled the plan on 8/2/2014 when I received the package. So now I paid them $636.47 for something that I didn't know I had or used. I can't even find the corprate name to file a small claims.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2014 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-AUTO-ASSIST/ITASCA-Illinois-60143/US-AUTO-ASSIST-COMBINED-INSURANCE-US-AUTO-ASSIST-CHARGED-FOR-SOMETHING-THAT-I-DID-NOT-KN-1166903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US AUTO ASSIST

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

file a report

AUTHOR: weyt111 - ()

you can file a report with your state attorney general's office. You can then claim the money you have lost. Good luck.