Complaint Review: US Administrative Services

• Updated: Mon, May 23, 2011

• Reported By: Linda — Benton City Washington United States of America
US Administrative Services
18950 US Highway 441 MT Dora, Florida United States of America

US Administrative Services Cash Back America Inc. I bought a very expensive 5th wheel. The insentive was $6,000.00 cash back. WOW! MT Dora, Florida

*Consumer Comment: I suspect a scam, try taking the paperwork back to the seller, bet they're out of business.

I purchased a very expensive 5th wheel with the insentive that I would receive $6,000.00 cash back. I only needed to wait 54 months and follow a few directions. I followed all directions, kept all reciepts and mailed on time.

I had my paper returned undeliverable. I used a second address and had the same problem, I called the phone number and the line is disconnected. I even regisered both envelopes. What next?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2011 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Administrative-Services/MT-Dora-Florida-32757/US-Administrative-Services-Cash-Back-America-Inc-I-bought-a-very-expensive-5th-wheel-The-732170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Administrative Services

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

Bet they're out of business and gone.