tool

• Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: loisita — placitas New Mexico United States of America
US Air

US Air US Airlines, Rapid Travel changes its name again, now US Air Internet

Just received a letter from "US Air" informing me that I have a travel award worth up to $1298.00.  Signed by Ali Kale, for 1-866-949-8026.

I googled them under scam, and they have a long history of scamming, so when I called them, I already knew what they were.  I pointed out that "US Air" doesn't exist, and the girl who answered immediately replied that it was to encompass ALL US Airlines!  Neat trick, I wonder if the state attorney generals are stopped by that name changer.

The girl referred me to their website, RapidTravel.com.  If you google that, you'll find it's a scam too.  I wish the hackers would go after these guys and mess them up for awhile.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Air/internet/US-Air-US-Airlines-Rapid-Travel-changes-its-name-again-now-US-Air-Internet-1004932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Air