Complaint Review: US Airlines AwardNotification

• Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: US Airlines Award Notification — Jacksonville Florida
US Airlines AwardNotification
4700 Salisbury Road, Jacksonville, Florida USA

US Airlines AwardNotification wanted to know how much is my family income! Jacksonville Florida

*Consumer Comment: Beware of too good to be true

I received a document from US Airlines > Award Notification explaining they have been trying to reach me and they enclosed a travel Check Voucher  which can be redeemed for two round trip tickets anywhere in the USA and that the second portion was a check for $ 1350.00 payable to US Airlines on behalf of myself. They advise to contact asap as this is a limited time offere deal? I called 866-251-7528 and was on hold for least 40 minutes.

Yesterday, I received another different notice from Dana Kline, VP for US Airlines at 855-879-8217  and told to call immediately regarding the above data. She advises I qualified and will get a check for $ 1398.00 for any US travel and to call her asap. I did and again on eternal hold.

I again called and spoke with rep. 866-251-7528 who advised me the actual name of company is Featured Travel, located in Jax Fl..( new company ) and introducing a new form of travel. Rep asked he about my home, if I had a spouse and then our combined income. Said that they want to meet with us at the Radisson Hotel. conference room and that their weekday meet times are tuesday-friday 10, 12 and 2 and on saturdays by appointemt. He advises they are located at 4700 Salisbury road in Jax Fl. Rep also advises to go to website of www.featuredtravel.com for more help. Uncomfortable, I told him would discuss with Mrs and he adved wuold call me back in one week.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 05:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Airlines-AwardNotification/Jacksonville-Florida/US-Airlines-AwardNotification-wanted-to-know-how-much-is-my-family-income-Jacksonville-1058140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Airlines AwardNotification

Beware of too good to be true

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

What you got is not an authentic letter/award from U.S. Airway but it is from the company which contacts you later on. It is a bait and switch scam that attemts to lure you using greed tactic. The deal is too good to be true and will NEVER be true in the end. You will end up paying a lot of money and gets either nothing or useless crap (tickets) back in return. Just beware of any kind of this scam.