Complaint Review: US Airways Credit Card - Juniper Bank

• Submitted: Fri, March 30, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, March 30, 2007

• Reported By:Riverside California
US Airways Credit Card - Juniper Bank
P.O. Box 8804, Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

US Airways Credit Card - Juniper Bank Ripoff I did a Credit Card to consolidate my bills to get a lower Interest rate in Dec. 06. (3.8%) In March of 07 I was informed that the interest rate was increase to (20.24%) due to a late payment in Sept. 06. I was not late they held the check for 8 days Wilmington Delaware

I did a Credit Card consolidation of my bills to get a lower Interest rate in Dec. 06. (3.8%)fixed for this transaction In March of 07. I was informed that the interest rate was increase to (20.24%) due to a late payment in Sept. 06. I was not late they held the check for 8 days. Upon contacting the Company that told me that there was nothing they could do because I hadn't met the agreement. I said that even if the payment was late in September 06, I didn't doe the transfer till December so that was after the fact, and it was their problem.

Mikel
Riverside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2007 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Airways-Credit-Card-Juniper-Bank/Wilmington-Delaware-19899-8804/US-Airways-Credit-Card-Juniper-Bank-Ripoff-I-did-a-Credit-Card-to-consolidate-my-bills-t-241524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Airways Credit Card - Juniper Bank