Complaint Review: US Airways Dividends

• Updated: Tue, June 28, 2011

• Reported By: Mickey — Detroit Michigan United States of America
US Airways Dividends
PO Box 8801 Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

US Airways Dividends Barclays Bank Delaware Poor Customer Service, Poor Credit Card Representation Wilmington, Delaware

I've had a USAIR credit card for several years. I must say that when the housing market fell, this company fell with it. I've never been late on a payment and have since paid off this card in full (since March 2011).

I'm very disappointed with this company, because last year around March they went up on my interest rate to 30.24%. When I asked why, they told me that I went over my credit limit (which I wasn't aware of at the time, that I had to calculate the amount of interest that was applied to my card, and if that amount took me over my limit, I would be penalized for it).

I made several attempts, all the way up to today, to resolve it matter and they refuse to lower my rate, telling me they don't have a lower rate to offer me. When I applied for the card, it stated that if 6 consecutive payments were made in good standing, that the rate would be reviewed to be lowered. I have very good credit and have no problems with any other credit card companies.

Noone would allow me to speak to anyone who could assist me, and the 3 people that I talked to on the phone gave me all different information. I even sent them emails, but was written back that there's nothing they can do until a better rate comes up. REALLY....

I would really like to file a class action lawsuit. Bank of America already has a class action lawsuit filed against them for the same practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2011 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Airways-Dividends/Wilmington-Delaware-19899/US-Airways-Dividends-Barclays-Bank-Delaware-Poor-Customer-Service-Poor-Credit-Card-Repres-746672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Airways Dividends