Complaint Review: US Airways

• Submitted: Wed, February 14, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, February 14, 2007

• Reported By:Salisbury Maryland
US Airways
US Airways.com Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

US Airways - piedmont - psa They Rip off their employees even more Phoenix Arizona

The main reason why US Airways employees are so surly is because the company makes us that way. I am a flight attendant and they pay us peanuts and treat us worse than dogs. We are expendable. They control the atmosphere in our corporate office. We work 12 to 15 and hour days legally. One time I work 17 hours becaus of cancellations and delays and reroutes and only got paid 93 dollars before tax. I can't even pay my bills. I bring home after taxes a base rate of 1000 a month. They take out uniform fees, 40 dollars a month, union dues 40 dollars a month, taxes and insurance.I love being a flight attendant but I can't eat off of this pay. They make the flight crew choose between getting new planes or being able to support ourselves. If they can raise 10.2 billion to buy Delta why can't they keep people from constantly quitting or going to airlines that treat their employees like people and not work horses. Also the voucher system is a load of crap. Never take it. Your best bet is to ask for some kind of other compensation like more airline miles. US Airways sucks. I am going to quit and get a real job. I work for Piedmont Airlines. A company ran by a bunch of dummies.

Tiffany
Salisbury, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2007 09:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Airways/Phoenix-Arizona/US-Airways-piedmont-psa-They-Rip-off-their-employees-even-more-Phoenix-Arizona-235975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Airways