Complaint Review: US America Group Online

• Submitted: Wed, May 14, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, May 14, 2008

• Reported By:Lyman South Carolina
US America Group Online
http://www.usoag.com/ Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

US America Group Online I signed up with this company in 2006. All of the stuff they sent me over the internet to use was either useless or outdated. I tried to cancel and they have made me pay for over a year. I tried cancellling yesterday and they still haven't canceled me. Tempe Arizona

I signed up with this company in 2006. Everything they sent me to use was either outdated or I had to pay even more money to use. I tried to cancel and they wouldn't let me, said I had to pay for a year. They said after that year that I wouldn't owe them anything else. I called yesterday May 13th and they said I could cancel and they would e-mail me cancellation to print out for my records. I haven't received anything by e-mail yet. 19.99 doesn't sound like much but after 2 yrs I haven't made any money with this company, but with 4 kids at home this has started to really hurt. I can't even get them to cancel me even after the year is up. They made all of these promises that I would make at least one sale a month at a minimum and I haven't made not one. Please if someone out there can stop these creeps, before they hurt anymore people.

Melissa
Lyman, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2008 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-America-Group-Online/Tempe-Arizona/US-America-Group-Online-I-signed-up-with-this-company-in-2006-All-of-the-stuff-they-sent-332432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US America Group Online