Complaint Review: US America Online Group

• Reported By: anonymous — Quebec Quebec Canada
US America Online Group
404 W Broadway Rd, Suite 107 Internet United States of America

US America Online Group They stole $6,700 cad from me Internet

I was looking for an extra way of making money whan I got contacted by US America Online Group. After spending almost 600 $ to have websites that sell satellite dish and programms like Bell, I wasn't making any sales. I got a call not long after telling me I should advertise if I would want to make money with this. I spent another 6000 $ for them to advertise my websites. For every sale, I would get either 125 $ or 150 $. All it took was about 48 sales and I would have payed back my advertising.

several months later, not one sale. After calling them a few times and asking them to reoganize my advertising plan like I could do if I wasn't satisfied with my sales, nothing ever got done and every time I called them, they made me feel like an idiot for complaining.

Bottom line, DO NOT trust them and stay as far from them as you can, you will loose All your money and you will never see it again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2011 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-America-Online-Group/internet/US-America-Online-Group-They-stole-6700-cad-from-me-Internet-807738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US America Online Group