Complaint Review: US Appliance

• Submitted: Sat, August 23, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 23, 2008

• Reported By:Canyon Lake California
US Appliance
129 S Inez St, Nationwide U.S.A.

US Appliance Broken Appliace Sales Hemet California

We moved and needed a washer and dryer quickly, we found this company in the penny saver. We looked at the website and thought everything was good. When we where delivered a beat up washer and dryer, the washer lasted 2 washes. I called Richard-the owner, he offered to bring me out a new one 3 days later in the week. I told him that i would speak to my husband and make arangements. Later finding out that my clothes where ruined, I called and told him i couldnt wait that long, he asked me when i became the center of the universe.

I told him the moment he brought us a broken washer, he later admitted to my mother in law, he knew the condition of the washer and was surprised when it actually worked when he hooked it up. I was called and confirmed with Gloria that date and time a new washer would be delivered and no one showed and I spoke with Gloria the next day she said she was not even working the day she confirmed delivery. Funny thing is she left a message on my cell with her name... I was told by Richard they do not refund, this has been the most horrible experience ever.

I do not suggest anyone use this company. They offer senior disconts in their adds, and the location is a senior community. I now see why, I hope seniors do not have this type of dealing with this man and his company. My opion is they are a huge rip off!

Necola
Canyon Lake, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2008 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Appliance/nationwide/US-Appliance-Broken-Appliace-Sales-Hemet-California-366090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Appliance