Complaint Review: US Auto Parts

• Submitted: Sat, October 20, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 20, 2012

• Reported By: Gizam — Austin Texas United States of America
US Auto Parts
17150 South Margay Avenue Carson, CA 90746 United Carston, California United States of America

US Auto Parts U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. I purchased a washer reservoir tank from US Auto parts, endid up that I didn't need it. When I tried to request an RMA from US Auto Parts they would not return my calls or my emails. Carston, California

I purchased a washer reservoir for my 2002 Jeep Liberty. It turned out that I didn't need it, When I timely contacted US Auto Parts (spoke to Bubba) to request an RMA  they would not return my calls or my emails. Without an RMA you cannot return the part and get credit, so I was stuck with the part.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2012 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Auto-Parts/Carston-California-97046/US-Auto-Parts-US-Auto-Parts-Network-Inc-I-purchased-a-washer-reservoir-tank-from-US-Au-957517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Auto Parts