Complaint Review: US Auto Protection

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: Pattie — Springfield West Virginia United States of America
US Auto Protection
733 Crown Industrial Court,Su. / Chesterfield MO Chesterfield, Missouri United States of America

US Auto Protection Payment plan servicer : Omnisure Group, LLC US Auto took over $2000 from us and refused to fix my vehicle it sat in garage for 8 months. Chesterfield, Missouri

U.S. Auto Protection called our home telling us our warrenty was getting ready to expire. My husband agreed to continue our warrenty and put $250 down and payments were set up for $151.38 a month.I called them several months later as our vehicle was making a noise and I was afraid it was the transmission going out.

We called them and were told we could take the vehicle to a dealer of our choice just give them the warrenty card and info. Our mechanic called them and spoke to Randall who said he needed the date of the last 8 oil changes before he could verify they would pay for it. Once he was given the information he would ask for something else.

Our mechanic started getting the run around and when he called he could never get Randall to call him back. My husband and I called and we could not reach him and would leave messages which he never returned. Finally after 8 months with our a vehicle in the shop and waiting for a determination we told our mechanic to fix our vehicle reguardless.

After being aggrivated I kept trying to contact US Auto Protection and when I reached them I told them I wanted my money refunded. I was told they didnt have my money that I would need to contact Onmisure who is the payment plan servicer. I Contacted Omnisure and was told they did take the money from out account but that the money went to US Auto Protection.

I called US Auto again and was told I needed to contact Gold Key because that is who the policy was under. Gold key told me that the policy was US Auto Protection but they no longer were in business. A few days later I called US Auto Protection again and was told they no longer were there at the number we had that it now beloned to Paylink.

I contacted the US Attorney General in MO and was told by a  letter several weeks later that I would need to contact the attorney general where I lived. I did so and my states attorney general sent all of my information to MO again and told me they tried to send a letter to US Auto Protection but it came back undeloverable.

I just want my money refunded and to be reimbursed. My vechicle was in the garage for 8 months while we got the run around. I spent over $2000.00 for a warrenty that US Auto Protection refused to honor and then was given run around and will not refund my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 09:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Auto-Protection/Chesterfield-Missouri-63005/US-Auto-Protection-Payment-plan-servicer-Omnisure-Group-LLC-US-Auto-took-over-2000-fr-990987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Auto Protection