Complaint Review: US BUILDINGS

• Updated: Sat, July 07, 2012

• Reported By: Stan — Wallace North Carolina United States of America
US BUILDINGS
355 Industrial Park Drive, Internet United States of America

US BUILDINGS Mark Absher I wentsearching onlineforthe best metal buildings for NC and found usbuildingsdirect.com., thencalled the toll free number 1-800-463-6062, a lady over the phoneanswered and I told her that we, Internet

I went searching online for the best metal buildings for NC and found usbuildingsdirect.com., then called the toll free number 1-800-463-6062, a lady over the phone answered and I told her that we would like a price on a 28W x 36L x 14H building. We
set a date for a sales rep to come to our home for Friday 7/7/12 at 2:pm. only for an estimate. The sales guy showed up at 2:45pm on 7/7/12 and we we're first taken back by the "you will lose this special deal if you wait another hour, because this building will be hauled to another state and will be sold at auction whiten an hour "by 4:pm.

today. He then hand written a quote on piece of paper of what they sell for new at $2,300.00 then with a sales discount, $1,600.00 then with the deal that we give rights for their advertising this building to future customers $1,350.00. I told him that I don't liked to feel this rushed. He again said this building is going to auction and that we need to act now. We signed the contract, the decision made us feel very uneasy.

The salesman Mark Ab---- called who he said was his manager and fussed over the phone about how low in price he is willing to make this deal. We herd very loud and clear Mark saying over the phone that he drove (8) hours to drive to our house and that he's sweating in the heat and that his contact on the phone is in air condition and that he want's to make a living and seal the deal. According to Mark his manager on the phone is very upset with the pricing.

I later found out that tactics to sell buildings by US Buildings is all to common and a common practice. Many good honest consumers are being taken advantage of and this needs to stop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2012 11:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-BUILDINGS/internet/US-BUILDINGS-Mark-Absher-I-wentsearching-onlineforthe-best-metal-buildings-for-NC-and-foun-907937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US BUILDINGS