Complaint Review: US Bank ---Branch and Corporate

• Submitted: Fri, January 27, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 27, 2012

• Reported By: Ris49 — Scranton Kansas U.S.A.
US Bank ---Branch and Corporate
2640 Ticonderoga Drive Lincoln, Nebraska United States of America
  • Phone: 402-742-2407
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

US Bank ---Branch and Corporate Lincoln NE branch - Lies, Misleading comments, Arrogant Personnel, Can Not Be Trusted. Lincoln, Nebraska

Current Problem
    While selling my home the buyer and I both were present with the loan officer. In deciding closing date she advised that 30 days was normal. (later I was advised by Loan Manager that the loan is never approved until one week before closing. ) Which lie to believe.  I advised  I needed 30 days after their required apprasal so I could give notice at work. Loan officer stated 45 days would be more than enough time and the appraisal should only take around 10 days. It is now 23 days and no appraizal. When I am able to get someoneto accept my call I am told differant stories about how long it should take and how they can't get any information on the appraisal. When they do tell me information about the appraisal it ends up being bogus. As of today I am past my limit to give notice before closing and still haven't received any information about the appraisal.

I have found that you are totally at the mercy of this greed and arogant company if you choose to do business with them. I don't. The buy chose them , not me.

My personal experience was when I WAS a and Deposited a check for $8900. Through there screw ups and hold policy I ended up with a NEGATIVE $1500 in my checking where there was suppose to be over $200. I was told they made a mistake, they corrected it, and put a hold on my deposit for 16 days. I complained about that and filed a complaint. That cost me another 2 days of hold on my deposit.  Nothing was ever settled. They held the check every minute that law would allow and then a bit extra. They lied about what they did and the mistake when they answered the complaint filled with Compcontroller of Currency. Nothing was done to them as I knew it would be.

To finish, The only strength you have to do anything about how US Bank Rips off and treats their clients is to STAY AWAY AND AVOID THEM .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2012 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Bank-Branch-and-Corporate/Lincoln-Nebraska-68521/US-Bank-Branch-and-Corporate-Lincoln-NE-branch-Lies-Misleading-comments-Arrogant-Pe-829661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Bank ---Branch and Corporate