Complaint Review: US Bank Home Morgage

• Updated: Mon, April 11, 2011

• Reported By: Steve — Wichita Kansas USA
US Bank Home Morgage
PO BX 790415 St. Louis, Missouri United States of America

US Bank US Bank Home Morgage, 2 home insurance policy's at the same time. St. Louis, Missouri

On March 10, 2011 I switched from State Farm Ins to Ameriprise Insurance, policy number H101255414.  I told US Bank that I was going to switch insuranse and they said it would be alright and for me to pay for it so that it does not effect the escrow acct.  US Bank told American Security Insurance Company to buy Ins. for me.  From what I have been told, it is against the law to have more then one insuranse compay.  Not only some of my friends say this but State Farm has made statements on this subject as well.  I sent and have call American Security Insurance Company in Atlanta Ga. and they have not responded yet.  I have sent faxes to US bank and they refuse to respond as well.  US bank done this on March 10 with out my knowellege and then on April 8, 2011, US bank then sends me a letter stateing that they bought insuranse for me.  US bank never sent me a letter stateing that there was even a problem with the insuranse, nor did they even give me a chance to solve this problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2011 10:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Bank-Home-Morgage/St-Louis-Missouri-63179/US-Bank-US-Bank-Home-Morgage-2-home-insurance-policys-at-the-same-time-St-Louis-Misso-716551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Bank Home Morgage