Complaint Review: US Bank National Association

• Updated: Tue, July 29, 2014

• Reported By: RBA — fort wayne Indiana
US Bank National Association
Internet USA

US Bank National Association I purchased a $25 Mastercard Gift Card. When tried to use it for the first time it came up as CARD NOT ACTIVATED.  Internet

This has been a real experience.  Purchsed a gift card went to use this it and it was denied because it wasn't activated. Tried numerous times and had business do the same. I returned to place of purchase, they called in and were told that there was a hold on the account and would be on there for 11 days.

Called the day before it was to be available and was told that it would be available @ 12:00 am on that date. That did not happen , called in the next day to make sure it was available nope!. I then tried several times during the day  was told 3 times that it would be "sometime that day".  After 3:00 that afternoon I talked with a rep. that told me it wouldn't be available till the next day. I was not happy- asked for a supervisor.

The person I was connected to was very rude and was to the point that she was not doing to deal with me and I would have to wait till the next day, and that I had been given the wrong info previous 4 times.  I ask for a corp.  name or addres, she told me that she didn't know any of that info and that she was finished with the call and disconned.

Super rude treatment and bad experience. Plus still out the  money.

RBA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2014 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Bank-National-Association/internet/US-Bank-National-Association-I-purchased-a-25-Mastercard-Gift-Card-When-tried-to-use-it-1165848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Bank National Association