Complaint Review: US Bank National Association

• Updated: Fri, June 06, 2014

• Reported By: kaye — Woodland Hills California
US Bank National Association
Nationwide USA

US Bank National Association A Visa Gift Card Did not activate my card and kept my money Nationwide

*General Comment: The problem...

I purchased a pre-paid gift card from a local grocery store and it was not activated properly so I went back to the store and the manager called US Bank gift card with me. I was advised to fax proof of everything, receipts, packaging, etc. I faxed and called US Bank over and over again for 6 days. Still no monies on my card. Was given the run around by every person I spoke to including the activation department. Bottom line DO NOT buy one of these gift cards unless you are willing to throw your money away. They keep your money and never give it back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2014 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Bank-National-Association/nationwide/US-Bank-National-Association-A-Visa-Gift-Card-Did-not-activate-my-card-and-kept-my-money-N-1137512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Bank National Association

#1 General Comment

The problem...

AUTHOR: Striderq - ()

actually lies with the store that sold you the card. They failed to properly process it so that you could use the card. Easiest fix I see is the store manager issues you a new card with the original amount loaded on it.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC