Complaint Review: US Bank West Bend

• Web:
  • Category: Banks

US Bank West Bend FRUAD West Bend WI

Hello,

I am complain about US Bank dont honest !!  I am very upset  US Bank have very poor because I lost 10.54 dollar from Best Buy so Best Buy never back depost to my bank from US Bank..

US Bank insult bad to me so I can repect to ripoff US Bank and Best Buy.

US bank dont have protect.  US Bank office name is Ryan insult to me..  I have right thing repect to ripoff to US bank... I am very stress too much!

Best Buy have fraud and never back my money for 10.54.. I try fight and back my money from best buy...

Thank

Best Buy lie to US Bank because US Bank called me by e mail ...  but Best Buy never back deposit my bank today.

I am very upset right now

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2014 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Bank-West-Bend/West-Bend-Select-StateProvince/US-Bank-West-Bend-FRUAD-West-Bend-WI-1173133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Bank West Bend