Complaint Review: US Bank

US Bank
? Internet United States of America

US Bank Owe $1400 on over draft of .67 cents. Internet

*Consumer Comment: US BANK IS CROOKED

I went over on my debt card by .67 cents and it wasn't  until 30 days later that I was notified that I was over drawn on my account. The letter stated that I owed then $275 and that it would continue to increase until I paid them. I went down to close my account but was told that I had to pay them the $275 first. I asked them why it took so long to let me know that I was over drawn, they just told me that it was my responsibility to keep track of my finances. I agree with that but $275 charge on .65 cents was a little harsh. The worst part is that it went up to $450 before it stopped. Times were hard for me at the time so I couldn't come up with the money. Now I find that I owe $1400 because it went to a collection agency. All over .67 cents. Talk about interest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2012 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Bank/internet/US-Bank-Owe-1400-on-over-draft-of-67-cents-Internet-907855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Bank

US BANK IS CROOKED

AUTHOR: PoliceStateTyranny - ()

I had an overdraft of .87 cents and was out of town for 2 weeks and unable to make a deposit. THey charged me a $25.00 extended overdraft fee for 2 weeks totaling $50.00. They refused to refund the fees but asked me if i'd like to change my personal account to a business account since I am self employed. I said yes I will if you will refund the the $50.00 in fees. The Branch manager a guy named Chance in ALma, Arkansas said no. He acted as if it was coming out of his own pocket. I said then just close my account if you are that stupid and will lose a customer over $50.00 then you don't deserve my business. He gave me a bunch of lame excuses and was very condescending and uncaring.

It costs them zero to keep a customer but much more than $50 to get a new one. This Moron doesn't understand that apparently. I Closed both checking and savings  and I hope the choke on their $50.00.

Greedy embeciles have no idea of customer service.