Complaint Review: US Beef, Your Mobile Grocery

• Updated: Mon, August 15, 2016

• Reported By:Otsego Minnesota
US Beef, Your Mobile Grocery
267 Kentlands Blvd. #3013 Minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

US Beef, Your Mobile Grocery Bad product, terrible service/return policy Minneapolis Minnesota

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: U.S. Beef has enhanced its product line

I purchased a case of beef. Same story as the others accept I can't even eat the beef. I admit I'm a bit of a meat snob but I'm also frugal and I refuse to waste any food. Trust me when I say I'll eat just about anything. Honestly couldn't shake the feeling that I might get food poisoning if I continued to eat the steak. I tried the NY Strip, Burgers, Grill Steaks, and the Filet and the same result. I called the number to return or replace the product.

Three 1,2,3 calls before I get a hold of the Manager, he agrees that on occasion a bad box of beef can get in a customers hands and he tells me I'll hear back from my local rep Peter Schmidt. I'm fine with that.

No call for over a week. Leave another message for the Manager. No call back. Next day another message, I get a call back from some Mark guy who says he'll take care of it. Another week goes by without a call back. I finally start dealing with the Gal at the front desk because I can't ever talk to anyone else. Same thing, oh Peter is out today but I'll see him tomorrow and I'll have him call you back. No call, two days later, same story. Now I call and nobody even answers the phone!!! I purchased this on 12/12/07 and its still in my freezer.

Hey Elliott, what is the deal here? This is quite the hassle. The meat at Wal-Mart taste much better and I've never had a hassle returning anything their.

Jesse Otsego, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2008 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Beef-Your-Mobile-Grocery/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55330/US-Beef-Your-Mobile-Grocery-Bad-product-terrible-servicereturn-policy-Minneapolis-Minne-306740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Beef, Your Mobile Grocery

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

U.S. Beef has enhanced its product line

AUTHOR: Ownership Team - (United States of America)

We disappointed to hear that you were unhappy with the steaks you purchased.  U.S. Beef is a nationwide company that purchases from several regional suppliers.   We have dropped a couple of suppliers that could not consistently meet our standards for quality and replaced them suupliers which that have state of the art facilities that can provide us with a product line that our customers will love on a consistent basis.   As always all our products are USDA inspected and approved.  Please give us the opportunity for us to make this right with you and exchange your product with something you will be completely satisfied with.  Please call us at 888.987.2333 so we can take care of this issue immediately!