Complaint Review: US Benefits- Offering a $100 Walmart Gift Card

• Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: RubyDiamond25 — Polk County Florida United States of America
US Benefits- Offering a $100 Walmart Gift Card
non Nationwide United States of America

US Benefits- Offering a $100 Walmart Gift Card trying to access state benefits and got connected with them . Very Bogus towards the end. I tried to ask for a website. Very slow to give the company name. I called back to cancel my $3.95 fee and a lady answered the phone and said she couldn't find my informati non, Nationwide

I called trying to talk to a government agency and got connected to this company: U.S. Benefits
They told me the government agency I was trying to reach had a promotion on all of its callers. They acknowledged that they had an agreement with the state of Florida government assistance program.
Very Bogus towards the end. I tried to ask for a website. Very slow to give the company name. I called back to cancel my $3.95 fee and a lady answered the phone and said she couldn't find my information, talked very fast and hung up on me. I was told that i would receive a confirmation email and have not received anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Benefits-Offering-a-100-Walmart-Gift-Card/nationwide/US-Benefits-Offering-a-100-Walmart-Gift-Card-trying-to-access-state-benefits-and-got-con-969357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Benefits- Offering a $100 Walmart Gift Card