Complaint Review: U.S. Buildings

• Submitted: Mon, April 06, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, September 06, 2012

• Reported By:Cheyenne Wyoming
U.S. Buildings
1182 East Newport Center Drive Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.

U.S. Buildings Conned me into placing order because the special price was ending today. When I canceled the order they Kept the $5000 deposit. Deerfield Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: bbb score for us metal buildings? is F

*Consumer Comment: US Steel Building corp. ripoff Snakes!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Most

*Consumer Suggestion: RULE#1

*Consumer Suggestion: Confused

*Consumer Comment: Further Information Regarding This Company

*Consumer Comment: I am Suing Them Contact Me To Join

Recovering a $5000 deposit I made on an order to U.S. Buildings.
I talked with their sales manager and wanted estimates on several buildings. He told me they had a special on several buildings but I'd need to put some money down to hold the buildings because the special price would not be avaliable tomorrow. They wanted $13,000 down but accepted the $5000 that I was will to use to hold the buildings. I did sign a contract. I canceled the contract 15 hrs latter after reviewing the size and configuration of their special offer building and found it would not work for my situation. I faxed them the canceled order. When I tried calling. No one would answerer my calls.
I feel like they sold me a bunch of lies and were not totally honest with me. They said nothing about with holding the deposit.

After the contract was signed I finally read the fine print and saw that it said that with cancellation of a contract they'd keep the deposit.

Since they didn't vocally inform me of this matter I'd like to lodge a complaint against this company as practicing unfair and misleading advertizing and practices.

A man by the name of Carl 954-281-2085 is who sold me this bill of goods.

A man by the name of Andrew Amarcus Phone 800-416-4482 Fax480-967-7271 was also involved.

A Marilyn Krogman from the engineering Dept was involved as well. She sent me blueprints for the buildings several hours after I had canceled the contract.

Mike
Cheyenne, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2009 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Buildings/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/US-Buildings-Conned-me-into-placing-order-because-the-special-price-was-ending-today-W-441106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Buildings

bbb score for us metal buildings? is F

AUTHOR: Mr. Bill - ()

if us buildings was reputable or honest ? they would not have 200 complaints against them ! and a BBB score or rating of  F! cant get no lower than that! Gary Rack family buisnesses are evil deceitful scammers! beware and dont let them Con you out of your money!

US Steel Building corp. ripoff Snakes!

AUTHOR: Mr. Bill - ()

these guys the rack family at us steel buildings are strait up liars,crooks Deceitful High pressure tatic salesman.and swindle you to sign contract with access to your credit card ! they got me for 1500.00 and was lucky to find out just in time or they would have got 15000.00 and I would have never got a dime back! they live off burning americans out of there money! do not trust them for one second! I just got scammed 12-30-13 so this is still going on till someone cuts the head off the snake! like the Feds, consumer affairs,angry consumer karma ect..... Bill  furryyxx@yahoo.com

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Most

AUTHOR: djconklin - (United States of America)

people don't read the contract.

When was the last time you ever heard of a reputable firm not returning a deposit?

#4 Consumer Suggestion

RULE#1

AUTHOR: Cory - (U.S.A.)

ANYTIME, ANYONE tells you "that price is ONLY GOOD TODAY", you're being scammed. Either turn around and run OR HANG UP!

#5 Consumer Suggestion

Confused

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

You signed a contract agreeing to forfeit your deposit if you backed out, and now you want to sue over this?

Why didn't you read your contract?

Further Information Regarding This Company

AUTHOR: Tringlp - (U.S.A.)

U.S. Buildings is owned by the Rack family out of Boca Raton Florida.

Gary James Rack President (father) Anthony James Rack Vice President (twin son) Adam Jonathan Rack Vice President (twin son)

The company directors can be found here:

The president is Gary Rack from Boca Raton. He can be contacted here.

GARY RACK

ADDRESS 324 E Coconut Palm Rd Boca Raton, FL 33432

PHONE (561) 866-2940 (cell)

gary j. rack email: grack@usbuildingsdirect.com

You can see other customers complaining about similar issues with U.S. Buildings Direct here:

(((Redacted)))

There are also 73 complaints against this company with the better business bureau..

Associated companies and domain names:

RACK, GARY J GR RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT, LLC L05000083117 RACK, GARY J GBR FINANCIAL CORP. P96000015055 RACK, GARY J U.S. BUILDING SYSTEMS CORP. P99000023328 RACK, GARY J STEELMASTER BUILDINGS CORP. S50428 RACK, GARY J RACK FAMILY LTD. A01000001408 RACK, GARY NORTH AMERICAN HOLDINGS AND INVESTMENTS, L.L.C. L98000002904 RACK, GARY GT HOLDINGS INTERNATIONAL, LLC L99000002875 RACK, GARY U.S. BUILDINGS DISTRIBUTION, LLC L99000004542 RACK, GARY U.S. HAZMAT CHEMICAL STORAGE CORP. P03000016481 RACK, GARY U.S. METAL BUILDINGS CORP. P97000054071 RACK, GARY U.S. BUILDING SYSTEMS CORP. P99000023328 RACK, GARY J G.J. RACK, LLC L03000022978 RACK, GARY J GR RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT, LLC L05000083117 RACK, GARY J GBR FINANCIAL CORP. P96000015055 RACK, GARY J U.S. BUILDING SYSTEMS CORP. P99000023328 RACK, GARY J STEELMASTER BUILDINGS CORP. S50428 RACK, GARY J RACK FAMILY LTD. A01000001408

all-steel-buildings.net budget-buildings.com discountbuildings.net estruturasmetalicas.com floridahazmatstorage.com floridahazmatstorage.net garage-carport-kits.com hurricaneshutters4less.com hurricaneshuttersforless.com ibsgsa.com metal-building-kit.com metal-carports.com metal-storage-building.com metal-storage-building.net pole-barn-kits.com pole-barns-plans.com prefab-buildings.com prefabricated-metal-buildings.com prefabricated-steel-building.com quonset-huts.com rhodeislandhurricaneshutter.com rhodeislandhurricaneshutters.com steel-building-metal.com steel-garages.com steel-metal-buildings.com steel-storage-buildings.com storage-building.net storage-shed-plans-yes.com us-buildings-direct.com us-buildings-support.com ushurricaneshutter.com ushurricaneshutterfactory.com ushurricaneshuttersfactory.com usmbuildings.com usmetalbuildings.com ussaferoom.com usswbuildings.com alabamahurricaneshutters.com all-steel-buildings.net californiahurricaneshutters.com coalminepizza.com estruturas-metalicas.com estruturasmetalicas.com hurricane-shutters-season.com massassuchetshurricaneshutter.com metal-storage-building.net mississippihurricaneshutter.com mississippihurricaneshutters.com neworleanshurricaneshutters.com texashurricaneshutter.com us-metal-garage-building.com us-metal-garage.com us-steel-garage.com usbuildingdirect.com ushurricaneshutter.com usshutterfactory.com virginiahurricaneshutters.com washingtondchurricaneshutter.com washingtondchurricaneshutters.com

I am Suing Them Contact Me To Join

AUTHOR: Tringlp - (U.S.A.)

They took me for $3,125

I am in contact with a law firm that is local to them and am in the process of suing them.

If you would like to join me please contact me.